The IT On Site Support Engineer will report to the Operations Manager and he will manage local IT in the office, so that our consultants can perform smoothly in their daily operations and performance. Through the team, the IT On Site Support Engineer will provide internal customers with operational and technical support in order to enable Applied Risk’s employees to operate more effectively and efficiently.
The IT On Site Support Engineer will pursue the excellence of the provided service to the internal and external stakeholders (users, suppliers, etc.).
About the role
In your role, you ensure that knowledge and experience on ITIL and On-Site Support processes is documented and available for Applied Risk’s teams and end-users. You ensure that Asset Management is defined, performed, and life-cycle management is carried out and that that quality of the provided services is constantly verified with the internal Customers through a feedback system. Within this role you are able to align IT Operations with the Company’s Strategy and the ISMS, to document procedure’s, implement processes and maintain systems accordingly. It is vital you are a self-starter and hands-on when it comes down to it.
Your key responsibilities:
- Support Internal teams to perform tasks regarding incident resolutions, service requests and IT operations;
- Support Applied Risk’s program portfolio;
- Document and implement IT Operations Management program;
- Build relations to optimize performance and to promote a good atmosphere;
- Continuously improve IT ways of working and perform harmonization the different teams driving Applied Risks Delivery and venture into new services;
- Monitor tasks, implementations and control processes in accordance with the ITIL / APM model.
- Bachelor’s degree – technical major such as engineering, computer science, or information technology;
- 3+ years of system administration experience;
- Excellent skills and knowledge about ITIL processes;
- Experience in architecting, managing and supporting virtual environments (VMWare);
- Experience with LAN, WAN, WLAN configuration;
- Experience with designing and implementing build automation and configuration management for operating system platforms (Windows, Linux, Apple and utilizing tools such as AD, etc.);
- Relevant customer-facing technical field support experience in an acute care setting, of a complex, project-oriented IT implementation;
- Excellent customer relationship, listening, and organizational skills;
- Ability to work cooperatively with others within and across functions and at all levels of the company.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Honest, hardworking and respected by existing customers;
- Executes to a plan, works in an organized manner;
- Demonstrated pattern of personal and professional growth;
- Hungry, passionate about life, and has a “fire in the belly” to make a difference;
- Not above any job that needs getting done;
- Brings new talents, experience, and adds value to our team High aptitude and requires minimal training;
- Proficiency in Dutch and English language;
- Can work independently, can drive projects, motivate people and make things happen.
At Applied Risk, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary and yearly bonus, 25 days annual leave and a great working culture within an ambitious and international team.
We invite you to apply online via our website or through LinkedIn. Part of the selection process will be a telephone conversation, a first-round interview with the hiring manager and potentially, we could plan a second interview. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we ask you to acknowledge that you approve that we can process your personal data for this application and the duration of this hiring process.
Need more information? Please contact Alexander van der Heide, Operations Manager @ email@example.com.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.